The PURE TECH 250™ Pellet Chlorinator system is designed to kill bacteria, and disinfect your drinking water supply. The PURE TECH 250™ Chlorinator is easy to maintain and requires adding chlorine once every 60 to 90 days. Rate of feed can be adjusted from .5 to 6ppm.
Chlorination is the ideal way to rid your water of bacteria, oxidize iron or sulfur for removal.
Save money on chlorine and time. With the PURE TECH 250™ Chlorinator you won't have to maintain it every week. The amount of time and money the PURE TECH 250™ Chlorinator saves makes it the right choice for chlorination. Other systems on the market require weekly maintenance adding chlorine and changing of the internal tubing within the chlorine pump.
- No moving parts
- No messy chemicals
- No electricity required
- Fast and easy refilling
- Never needs priming
This PURE TECH 250™ Pellet Chlorinator System Comes with:
- 1 PURE TECH 250™ Pellet Feeder
- 1 Venturi Tube
- 1 Lid
- 2 Union Fittings and O-Rings
- 2 Union Sockets
- 1 Chlorinator Wrench
If the chlorinator is being used for a home it will require a carbon filter to remove the chlorine back out of the water before it enters the home.
We recommend the PURE TECH 2000c™ Carbon Filtration System
for chlorine removal on drinking water.
- Up to 24 gpm water flow rate
- Works on any pressure 25-60psi (80psi max)
- Union Fittings come in 1-1/2" Plumbing Connection
- Rate of feed can be adjusted from .5ppm to 6ppm
- Unit uses 70% Calcium HypoChlorite Chlorine
- Unit Size: 10" wide x 8" deep x 12" height
- Install Space Required 1 foot deep x 2 feet wide x 1.5 feet high
- Unit works in-line with current plumbing.
- Sturdy UV Resistant, Thermoplastic Construction
- Corrosion-proof construction
- Adjustable metering of chemicals
- Best of all..NO PRESSURE LOSS
Download System Brochure, Owners Manual and Warranty on this system for your electronic viewing.
Need .pdf Reader? Download Adobe Reader Here