Zero Series inline self-cleaning water filters
The Zero Series offers a unique configuration of automatic self-cleaning water filters.
Zero Series automatic water filters have a straight flange configuration to accommodate simple installation. The Zero Series filter will integrate with any straight pipeline.
Zero Series irrigation and industrial water filters are distinguished by a two-stage screening process. Each water filtration contains a coarse screen and a fine screen. The coarse screen is responsible for straining out large debris from a water source. The fine screen purifies water to its designated quality.
These automatic water filters provide solutions in a wide variety of applications.
- Flow Rate: 15 - 7,350 gpm
- Flush cycle duration: 6 - 20 seconds
- Flush valve size: single 1" or a single 2"
- Screen opening: 5µ - 4000µ
- Temperature: 210ºF
- Flush Volume: 4 - 50 gallons per backwash
- Working pressure: 35 - 150 psi
- Material: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, or Duplex Stainless
|Filter Model||Screen Area
|Max Flow Rate